for medical use of medicine
the Trade name
the International unlicensed
name Inosine Dosage Form Solution for intravenous administration of 20 mg/ml, 10 ml
contains Structure of 1 ml of drug:
active agent: inosine (inosine) of 20 mg,
excipients: hexamethylenetetramine (methenamin), hydroxide sodium solution, water for injections.
the Transparent colourless or slightly painted liquid.
Drugs for treatment of heart diseases.
Other cardiotonic drugs.
ATH code: C01EB
Pharmacokinetics Is Metabolized properties in a liver with formation of glucuronic acid and the subsequent its oxidation. In insignificant quantity it is allocated through kidneys.
Has anti-hypoxemic and antiarrhytmic effect. Increases power balance of a myocardium, improves coronary circulation, prevents consequences of intraoperative ischemia of kidneys. Is directly involved in exchange of glucose and promotes activation of exchange in the conditions of a hypoxia and in the absence of ATP.
Activates metabolism of pyruvic acid necessary for ensuring normal process of tissue respiration and also activation is promoted by xanthine-dehydrogenase. Stimulates synthesis of nucleotides, enhances activity of some enzymes of a tricarbonic acid cycle. Getting into cells, has positive effect on processes of metabolism in a myocardium increases force of reductions of heart and promotes fuller relaxation of a myocardium in a diastole therefore stroke output increases. The mechanism of antiarrhytmic action is up to the end not clear.
Reduces aggregation of thrombocytes, activates angenesis (especially a myocardium and a mucous membrane of digestive tract).
In complex treatment:
– the postponed myocardial infarction,
– coronary heart disease,
– the disturbances of a warm rhythm caused by use of cardiac glycosides and also against the background of a myocardial dystrophy after the postponed infectious diseases,
a liver Disease (hepatitis, cirrhosis, fat dystrophy), an urokoproporfiriya. The isolated kidney surgeries (as means of pharmacological protection at blood circulation switching off).
The route of administration and doses
– use Drug intravenously struyno slowly or by drop infusion (40-60 drops a minute). Treatment begin with introduction 200 mg (10 ml of solution of 20 mg/ml) once a day, then, at good tolerance, the dose is increased to 400 mg (20 ml of solution of 20 mg/ml) by 1-2 times a day. Duration of treatment is 10-15 days.
– Jet administration of drug is possible in acute disorders of a heart rhythm in a single dose of 200-400 mg (10-20 ml of solution of 20 mg/ml).
– For pharmacological protection of the kidneys subjected to ischemia, inosine is entered intravenously struyno in a single dose of 1.2 g (60 ml of solution of 20 mg/ml) in 5-15 minutes prior to crossclamping of a renal artery, and then by 0.8 more g (40 ml of solution of 20 mg/ml) immediately after blood circulation restoration.
– At drop introduction to a vein, solution of drug of 20 mg/ml is dissolved in 5% solution of a dextrose (glucose) or isotonic solution of sodium of chloride (to 250 ml).
– Allergic reactions:
– a skin itching
– a dermahemia (drug should be cancelled).
– increase in concentration of uric acid in blood
– hypersensitivity to drug
– a hyperuricemia
– the lactation period
– age up to 18 years (the efficiency and safety are not established).
the Renal failure.
of Immunodepressanta reduce efficiency of inosine.
At combined use with cardiac glycosides drug can prevent developing of arrhythmias, strengthen positive inotropic action.
Inosine is not applied to the emergency correction of disturbances of action of the heart. At appearance of an itching and dermahemia the treatment should be cancelled.
During long-term treatment it is desirable to control concentration of uric acid in blood and urine.
Pregnancy and the period of a lactation
Use during pregnancy is contraindicated. In need of use of drug in the period of a lactation for the period of treatment it is necessary to stop breastfeeding.
Features of influence of medicine on ability to run the vehicle or potentially dangerous mechanisms
Considering side effects of drug, it is necessary to abstain during treatment for driving of motor transport and occupations potentially dangerous types of activity demanding the increased concentration of attention and speed of psychomotor reactions.
Now about cases of overdose it was not reported.
At introduction of high doses at patients with normal function of kidneys the appearance of nausea, stomach aches, disturbance of a warm rhythm is possible (as blockade).
Treatment: drug withdrawal, symptomatic therapy, if necessary administration of caffeine-sodium benzoate subcutaneously 200-400 mg. There is no specific antidote.
A form of release and packing
On 10 ml in ampoules of neutral glass.
On 10 ampoules with the instruction for medical use in the state and Russian languages and a knife for opening of ampoules or the scarificator ampoule place in a box of cardboard.
When packing ampoules with a ring of a break or a point of a break the knife for opening of ampoules or the scarificator ampoule is not put.
To Store storage conditions in the place protected from light, at a temperature from 15C to 25 Pages.
To store out of children’s reach!
Period of storage
Not to use after the expiration date specified on packing
According to the prescription.
JSC Novosibkhimpharm producer 630028, Russia, Novosibirsk, Dekabristov St., 275
ph. (383) 363-32-44, fax (383) 363-32-55
The owner of the registration certificate
of JSC Novosibkhimpharm, Russia
the Address of the organization accepting claims for territories of the Republic of Kazakhstan from consumers on quality of products (goods)
Representative office of JSC Valenta Pharm in RK, Almaty, the ave. of Abay, ug. Radostovts St., 151/115, business center Ala Tau office No. 702
Ph./fax 8727 334-15-52, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org