the Trade name
of Alf Normix
the International unlicensed
name Rifaximin Lekarstvennaya
the Tablet form, coated, 200 mg
One tablet, coated, contains
active agent – rifaximin (α a polymorphic form) 200 mg,
excipients: starch sodium glycollate, glycerin tristearate, silicon dioxide colloidal, talc, cellulose microcrystalline
cover: Opadry OY-S-34907 (hydroksipropilmetiltsellyuloza, titan E 171 dioxide, sodium edetat, propylene glycol, ferrous oxide red E 172).
Round biconvex tablets of pink color, coated
Antidiarrheal, intestinal anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial drugs. Antibacterial drugs.
The code of automatic telephone exchange A07AA11
Pharmacokinetics Rifaximin properties is badly soaked up at intake (less than 1%) and possesses intra intestinal action. In a gleam of intestines very high concentration of drug (concentration of an antibiotic in Calais reaches 4000-8000 mkg/kg in 3 days after prescribing of drug in a dose of 800 mg/days), which considerably exceeds the minimum overwhelming concentration for the known enteropathogenic microorganisms is created.
Drug is not found in blood plasma after reception of therapeutic doses (a detection limit less than 0.5-2 ng/ml) or it is found in extremely small concentration (less than 10 ng/ml) both in healthy volunteers, and in persons with a canker mucous intestines obolochkiya (ulcer colitis, Crohn’s disease).
In urine no more than 0.4% of the dose of a rifaximin accepted inside are found.
Alf Normix’s pharmacodynamics – an antibiotic of a broad spectrum of activity, is to semi-synthetic derivatives of SV Rifamycinum. It is irreversible contacts a beta subunit of enzyme of bacteria of a DNA-dependent RNA polymerase and, therefore, it is irreversible inhibits synthesis of RNA and proteins of bacteria. As a result of irreversible linking with Alf Normix’s enzyme shows bactericidal properties concerning sensitive bacteria.
The spectrum of action of Alf Normix includes the majority of the gram-negative and gram-positive, aerobic and anaerobic bacteria causing gastrointestinal infections including diarrhea of travelers.
GramotritsatelnyeAerobnye: Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Escherichia coli, enteropathogenic strains, Proteus spp., Campylobacter app., Pseudomonas spp., Yersinia spp., Enterobacter spp., Klebsiella spp., Helicobacter pylori.
Anaerobe bacterias: Bacteroides spp., including Bacteroides fragilis, Fusobacterium nucleatum. GrampolozhitelnyeAeroba: Streptococcus spp., Enterococcus spp., including Enterococcus fecalis, Staphylococcus spp.
Anaerobe bacterias: Clostridium spp., including Clostridium difficile and Clostridium perfrigens, Peptostreptococcus spp.
Drug does not break balance of normal saprophytic microflora of a kishechik.
The wide antibacterial range of a rifaximin promotes decrease in pathogenic intestinal bacterial loading which causes some morbid conditions. Drug reduces:
– education by bacteria of ammonia and other toxic connections which in case of the serious illness of a liver which is followed by disturbance of process of a detoxification participate in pathogenesis and symptomatology of hepatic encephalopathy the increased proliferation of bacteria at a syndrome of excess growth of microorganisms in intestines,
– presence at diverticulums of a colon of bacteria which can participate in inflammation around a diverticular bag and, perhaps, play a key role in development of symptoms and complications of a diverticular disease,
– antigen challenge which in the presence of genetically caused defects in immunoregulation mucous and/or in protective function, can initiate or constantly support chronic inflammation of intestines,
– risk of infectious complications at colorectal surgical interventions.
– the gastrointestinal infections caused by the bacteria sensitive to a rifaximin including acute gastrointestinal infections, diarrhea of travelers, a syndrome of excess growth of microorganisms in intestines, hepatic encephalopathy, an uncomplicated divertikulezny disease of a colon and chronic inflammation of intestines,
– prevention of infectious complications at colorectal surgical interventions.
The route of administration and doses
Treatment of diarrhea
Adults and children are more senior than 12 years: from 200 mg of the table each 8 hours – up to 400 mg each 8-12 hours (there correspond 600-1200 mg of a rifaximin a day).
Children of 6-12 years: from 200 mg each 8-12 hours up to 400 mg each 12 hours (there correspond 400-800 mg of a rifaximin a day).
Prevention of infectious complications in before – and the post-operational period:
Adults and children are more senior than 12 years: on 400 mg each 12 hours.
Children of 6-12 years: on 200 – 400 mg each 12 hours.
In complex treatment of a giperammoniyemiya
the Adults and children are more senior than 12 years: on 400 mg each 8 hours.
Children of 6-12 years: on 200-300 mg each 8 hours.
Doses and frequency rate of reception can be changed on doctor’s orders. Duration of treatment should not exceed 7-10 days if other is not offered the doctor.
– dizziness, a headache
– nausea, vomiting, an abdominal pain, diarrhea, a meteorism, a loss of appetite
– allergic reactions as urtikarny skin rash, allergichesiky
– the increased individual sensitivity to any of drug components and also to other antibiotics of group of Rifamycinums
– intestinal impassability
– ulcer colitis
Due to extremely small absorbability from digestive tract drug at the system level does not interact with other medicines.
instructions Period of Pregnancy and Lactation
At the moment not enough clinical data on use of a rifaximin for pregnant women and the feeding women.
At emergency drug can be appointed during pregnancy and a lactation under stringent control of the doctor.
Features of influence of medicine on ability to run the vehicle or potentially dangerous mechanisms.
Does not affect ability to driving of the car and to control of cars and mechanisms.
At the moment it was not reported about drug overdose cases.
At accidental overdose – symptomatic treatment.
A form of release and packing
On 12 tablets, coated, in PVC / the blister Is scarlet. On 1 blister together with the instruction for use in a pack cardboard.
At a temperature not higher than 30 wasps in densely closed packing.
To store out of children’s reach!
Period of storage
Not to apply after an expiration date!