The instruction for medical use
of the Drop the Gold star
A trade name
of the Drop the Gold star
the International unlicensed
name Xylomethazolinum Form of release
of the Drop nasal 0.05% and 0.1% 10 ml
of 10 ml of drug contain
active agent – xylomethazolinum a hydrochloride of 5.0 mg or 10.0 mg
excipients: sodium dihydrophosphate, sodium hydrophosphate, sodium chloride, a benzalkoniya chloride, water purified.
Transparent colourless liquid.
of Antikongestanta and other drugs for topical administration.
ATC R01AA07 code
Pharmacokinetics At properties topical administration is practically not absorbed, concentration in plasma are so small that they cannot be determined by modern analytical methods.
the Alpha – an adrenostimulyator, narrows blood vessels of a mucous membrane of a nasal cavity, eliminating hypostasis and hyperaemia of a mucous membrane. Facilitates nasal breath in rhinitises. Action comes in a few minutes and continues within several hours.
– acute allergic rhinitis
– ORZ with the rhinitis phenomena
– a pollinosis
– average otitis (for reduction of hypostasis of a mucous membrane of a nasopharynx)
– training of the patient for diagnostic manipulations in the nasal courses
the Route of administration and
Drops of 0.05%
1 drop contains 0.025 mg of xylomethazolinum of a hydrochloride.
– Children from 2 to 12 years: 2 – 3 drops in each nasal course each 8-10 hours.
Drops 0, 1%
1 drop contains 0.05 mg of xylomethazolinum of a hydrochloride.
– Children are more senior than 12 years and adults: on 2 – 3 drops in each nasal course each 8-10 hours.
Not to use more than 3 times a day.
The course of treatment should not exceed more than 7 days.
At frequent and/or prolonged use are possible:
– irritation and or dryness of a mucous membrane of a nasopharynx, burning, pricking, sneezing, hypersecretions.
– a rhinedema
– heartbeat, tachycardia, arrhythmia, increase in arterial blood pressure
– a headache
– insomnia, a depression (at prolonged use of high doses)
– a disorder of vision
At emergence of symptoms to stop use of drug and to see a doctor.
– hypersensitivity to drug
– arterial hypertension, tachycardia
– the profound atherosclerosis
– atrophic rhinitis
– surgical interventions on a meninx (in the anamnesis)
– a thyrotoxicosis
– use of monoamine oxidase inhibitors and tricyclic antidepressants
– children’s age up to 2 years (for drops of 0.05%)
– children’s age up to 12 years (for drops of 0.1%)
not to use Medicinal interactions along with MAO inhibitors and tricyclic antidepressants.
of the Drop should not be applied at children 4 months of life are younger.
At children of a younger age group there can come excitement or a sleep disorder. If there come such symptoms, it is necessary to stop intake of medicine.
It is not necessary to use drug at patients with chronic or vasomotorial rhinitis.
To take at an ischemic heart disease (stenocardia), a prostate hyperplasia, diabetes with caution.
Not to use drug more than 7 days.
Pregnancy and the period of a lactation
At pregnancy the administration of drug is contraindicated, in the period of a lactation to take drug with caution.
Feature of influence of medicine on ability to run the vehicle or potentially dangerous mechanisms
Drug does not reduce ability to run transport and to work with mechanisms.
Symptoms: strengthening of side effects.
A form of release and packing
On 10 ml of drug in a plastic bottle dropper. On a bottle paste the label self-adhesive. On 1 bottle dropper together with the instruction for use in the state and Russian languages place in a pack from cardboard.
To Store storage conditions at a temperature from 15 With up to 25 C.
To store out of children’s reach!
Period of storage
Not to apply after the expiration date specified on packing.
Without prescription of the doctor.
DANAFA PHARMACEUTICAL DZhOYNT STOCK COMPANY Adres producer: 253, Zung Si St. of Tkhan Tkhe, Tkhan Tkhe’s area, Da Nang City, Vietnam
the Address of the organization accepting in the territory of a claim from consumers on quality of products (goods) 142100, Russian Federation, Moscow Region, Podolsk,
Komsomolskaya St., d1