Gamalate® B6 (GB6) 60 coated tablets
We only have a few of this left,
Get it Now before it’s compeletely gone!
Gamalate® B6 Composition
One tablet contains active substances:
- Magnesium Glutamate Hydrobromide (MGHB) – 75.0 mg,
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) – 75.0 mg,
- Gamma-Amino Beta-Hydroxybutyric Acid (GABOB) – 37.0 mg,
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) – 37.0 mg,
Excipients: colloidal silicon dioxide, polyvinylpyrrolidone, primogel, magnesium stearate, talc, corn starch,
Shell composition: titanium dioxide (E171), magnesium carbonate, indigo carmine CI73015 (E132), eudragit E, gum arabic (gum arabic), talc propylene glycol, carnauba wax, sugar.
What is Gamalate® B6 used for?
It is prescribed as an adjuvant for functional asthenia with manifestations:
- Stress, anxiety, depression
- Complex therapy of psychosomatic diseases
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children and teenagers
- Memory and concentration disorders
- Sleep disturbances
- Irritability, emotional instability
- Decreased academic performance among schoolchildren and students
- After stroke and brain injuries to increase movement, restore coordination and improve cognitive function
List of information required prior to use
Gamalate® B6 Contraindications
- Hypersensitivity to drug components
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Children and adolescents up to 18 years old
Necessary precautions for use
Due to the content of the dye Indigocarmine E132, it is not used in pediatric practice.
Features of the effect of the drug on the ability to drive a vehicle or potentially dangerous mechanisms
Care should be taken when driving vehicles or other potentially dangerous machinery.
How to use Gamalate® B6
Adults: inside, 2 tablets 2 – 3 times a day.
Method and route of administration
For oral administration
Frequency of application with indication of time of reception
3 times a day
Duration of treatment
The duration of the course of treatment is from 2 to 18 months.
Measures to be taken in case of overdose
Taking into account the low toxicity of the drug, the likelihood of poisoning is low, even if the therapeutic dose is accidentally exceeded.
Symptoms: Increased Side Effects
Recommendations for seeking advice from a healthcare professional to explain the method of using the medicinal product
Description of undesirable reactions that manifest themselves with the standard use of the drug and the measures to be taken in this case
– possible dyspeptic disorders
Store at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children!
- Efficacy and safety of a GABAergic drug (Gamalate® B6): effects on behavior and cognition in young adults with borderline-to-mild intellectual developmental disabilities and ADHD
- Julio J S. GAMALATE B6. Review of a GABAergic Product. Open Access J Neurol Neurosurg. 2017; 6(5): 555696. DOI: 10.19080/OAJNN.2017.06.555696.
- Efficacy and safety of a GABAergic drug (Gamalate® B6): Effects on behavior and cognition in young adults with borderline-to-mild intellectual developmental disabilities and ADHD
I have been using Gb6 for several months and found this particular purchase to be a great value!
By purchasing this drug you will forget about insomnia, nervousness, bad mood, fatigue. And a large pack and an attractive price will be a great bonus!
I’m really pleased with this formula
This works great! I have been under a huge amount of stress and it calms me down without getting me drowsy. Excellent product!
Seems to work well and help with anxiety