The instruction for medical use
the Trade name
the International unlicensed name
Is not present
the Dosage form
of the Tablet of 0.02 g
One tablet contains
active agent – Furacilin of 0.02 g
excipient – sodium chloride
of the Tablet of yellow or chartreuse color with slightly uneven coloring of a surface, round shape, with risky.
of Antiseptics and disinfecting drugs. Furan derivatives.
The ATX D08AF code
passes the Pharmacological Pharmacokinetics Easily properties through gistogematichesky barriers and is evenly distributed in liquids and fabrics. The main way of transformation in an organism is recovery of nitrogroup. It is allocated with kidneys and partially with bile in an intestines gleam. The maximum concentration in urine is reached in 6 h after reception.
Furacilin antimicrobial means from group of derivatives of nitrofuran. Has bacteriostatic action on gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria (staphylococcus, streptococci, colibacillus, proteas, a salmonella, an escherichia) and also on a trichomonad and a lyambliya.
The microorganisms resistant to antibiotics and streptocides are sensitive to Furacilin. The resistance to Furacilin develops slowly and does not reach high degree.
– small injuries of skin (including grazes, scratches, cracks, cuts), purulent wounds, decubituses, ulcers
– burns of II and III degree
– blepharitis, conjunctivitis
– a furunculosis of external acoustical pass, acute external and average otitis
– pyoinflammatory processes of adnexal bosoms of a nose
– a pleura empyema (washing of cavities)
– the tonsillitis, stomatitis, an ulitis
the Route of administration and doses
Outwardly Furacilin apply in the form of water 0.02% (1:5000) solutions and alcohol 0.066% (1:1500) solutions.
– in purulent wounds, decubituses and ulcers, burns of II and III degree, for preparation of the granulating surface for skin transplantations and for a secondary seam, irrigate a wound with aqueous solution of Furacilin and apply water dressings
– in osteomyelitis after operation wash a cavity with aqueous solution of Furacilin and apply water dressing
– at empyemas of a pleura suck away pus and wash out a pleural cavity with the subsequent introduction to a cavity of 20 – 100 ml of aqueous solution of Furacilin
– in chronic purulent otitises, furuncles of external acoustical pass and empyemas of near-nasal bosoms apply in the form of drops alcohol solution of Furacilin
– to washing maxillary (Highmore’s) and other near-nasal bosoms use aqueous solution of Furacilin
– in conjunctivitis and scrofulous diseases of eyes in a conjunctival sac dig in aqueous solution of Furacilin
– in a tonsillitis and stomatitises appoint rinsing aqueous solution of drug.
For preparation of aqueous solution 1 tablet of Furacilin is dissolved in 100 ml of the distilled water.
Spirtovy solution is prepared for 70% ethanol (1 tablet of Furacilin dissolve 70% of alcohol in 100 ml), In otitises — the spirtovy solution heated to body temperature daily is dug in on 5-6 cap in external acoustical pass.
Blepharitis, conjunctivitis – instillation of aqueous solution in a conjunctival sac.
For rinsing of an oral cavity and a throat – 20 mg (1 tablet) dissolve in 100 ml of boiled water.
– allergic reactions a skin itching, dermatitis
– nausea, vomiting,
– the increased individual sensitivity to drug
– chronic allergic a dermatosis
are not established
For production of aqueous solution 1 part of Furacilin dissolve in 5000 parts of isotonic solution of sodium of chloride or purified water. For faster dissolution the boiling or hot water is recommended. Spirtovy solution of Furacilin is prepared for 70% alcohol.
Pregnancy and a lactation
Are not present data on adverse influence during pregnancy and a lactation.
There Is no feature of influence of medicine on ability to run the vehicle or potentially dangerous mechanisms data on adverse influence on ability to run the vehicle or potentially dangerous mechanisms
the Form of release and packing
On 10 tablets in planimetric bezjyacheykovy packing from paper packing with a polymeric covering from two parties is not revealed.
On 250 planimetric packs together with iinstruktion on medical use in the state and Russian languages place in a cardboard box (group packing).
To Store storage conditions in the dry, protected from light place at a temperature not above 25 °C.
To store out of children’s reach!
Not to use a period of storage of 5 years after the expiry date specified on packing.
Eykos-Pharm LLP Producer, the Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty region, the settlement Boralday, 71 travel.
Owner of the registration certificate
of Eykos-Pharm LLP, Republic of Kazakhstan.
The address of the organization accepting claims from consumers concerning quality of products
Almaty, Nusupbekov St., 32
ph. 397 64 29, fax: 250 71 78, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org