of Kodelak® of Bronkho with a thyme
the International unlicensed name
Is not present
the Dosage form
5 ml of drug contain
active agents: Ambroxol a hydrochloride – 10.00 mg, trinatriyevy salt of glycyrrhizic acid (sodium glycyrrhizinate) – 30.00 mg, a thyme extract liquid – 500.00 mg,
excipients: methylparahydroxybenzoate (nipagin), propilparagidroksibenzoat (nipazol), sorbitol (sorbite), the water purified.
Liquid from light brown till brown color. In the course of storage the formation of a deposit is allowed.
Drugs for treatment of diseases of a respiratory system. Drugs for elimination of symptoms of cold and cough. Combination of expectorant drugs.
The ATX R05CA10 code
The Combined Drug properties for treatment of cough, has mucolytic and expectorant effect and also has anti-inflammatory activity. Action of an elixir of Kodelak® of Bronkho with a thyme is caused by pharmacological properties of its components:
– Ambroxol possesses sekretomotorny, sekretolitichesky and expectorant action, normalizes the broken ratio of serous and mucous components of a phlegm, increases secretion of surfactant in alveoluses. Reduces viscosity of a phlegm and promotes its otkhozhdeniye,
– glitsirrat (glycyrrhizic acid and its salts) possesses anti-inflammatory and antiviral action. Has cytoprotective effect thanks to antioxidant and membrane stabilizing activity. Strengthens action of endogenous glucocorticosteroids, having anti-inflammatory and antiallergic effect. Thanks to the significant anti-inflammatory activity, promotes reduction of inflammatory process in airways,
– extract of a grass of a thyme contains mix of the essential oils possessing expectorant and anti-inflammatory action. Besides, extract of a grass of a thyme has weak spasmolytic and reparative properties.
of the Respiratory disease with formation of a viscous phlegm:
– acute and chronic bronchitis
– the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
– a bronchoectatic disease.
A route of administration and doses
Inside, during meal, with a small amount of water.
To adults and children 12 years are more senior – on 10 ml 4 times a day.
To children from 2 to 6 years appoint 2.5 ml of an elixir 3 times a day, from 6 do12 years – on 5 ml 3 times a day.
The maximum duration of treatment without consultation of the doctor – 5 days.
– allergic reactions
Seldom: – weakness, a headache
– dryness in a mouth and airways
– a dieback
– a rhinorrhea
– a constipation, diarrhea, a dysuria
At long reception in high doses:
– a gastralgia
– nausea, vomiting.
– hypersensitivity to drug components
– children’s age up to 2 years
– pregnancy, the lactation period.
leads Combined use with antibechic medicines to difficulty of an otkhozhdeniye of a phlegm.
With care should be applied at patients with a liver and/or renal failure, a peptic ulcer of a stomach and 12tiperstnoy guts, bronchial asthma.
Not to combine with antibechics.
To patients with diabetes use of drug taking into account sorbite content in number of 0.18 XE in 5 ml of an elixir is possible.
Features of influence of medicine on ability to run the vehicle or potentially dangerous mechanisms.
Data on negative influence of drug on ability to drive the car or to work with mechanisms are absent.
Symptoms: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dyspepsia.
Treatment: artificial vomiting, gastric lavage in the first 1-2 hours after administration of drug, performing symptomatic therapy.
A form of release and packing
On 100 ml of drug in bottles from dark glass.
One bottle together with the instruction for medical use in the state and Russian languages and a measured spoon is placed in a pack from cardboard.
To Store storage conditions at a temperature not over 25 ºС.
To store out of children’s reach!
Upon termination of an expiration date drug not to use a period of storage!
the Name and the country
of the JSC Pharmstandard-Leksredstva manufacturing organization