10 g of solution contains:
- Active ingredients: Scotch pine oil 0.3752 g; Peppermint oil 0.1000; Eucalyptus oil 0.0500 g; Thymol 0.0032 g; Guaiazulene 0.0020; α-tocopherol acetate 0.1700 g.
- Excipients: butylhydroxyanisole, glyceromacrogol 250 trioleate, vegetable oil
The pharmacokinetic properties of the individual components of the drug have not yet been studied. Due to their lipid solubility, essential oils are absorbed through the mucous membranes after topical application.
The pharmacological properties of the individual active ingredients and their mechanisms of action have not yet been studied.
Effects such as trophic-improving, flushing, along with epithelializing and granulation-promoting effects are due to the biological activity of the individual ingredients.
The antimicrobial and antiseptic effects of the drug are due to menthol, thymol, Scotch pine oil and eucalyptus oil.
The effect of maintaining hyperemia in the drug is explained by local activity, due to which mediators (for example, bradykinin) are released, causing vasodilation.
Vitamin E by its action provides healing and granulating effects of the drug.
Indications for use
- Acute rhinitis
- Chronic atrophic rhinitis
- Acute and chronic inflammatory diseases of the mucous membrane of the nose and nasopharynx, accompanied by dryness
- Conditions after surgery in the nasal cavity – as prescribed by a doctor (in a hospital and outpatient setting)
- For the prevention and treatment of influenza and colds
Dosage and administration
Adults: 2-3 drops of the drug are instilled several times a day in both nostrils), first at intervals of one hour, then with increasing intervals between instillations every 6-8 hours. The duration of treatment is 3 – 7 days. In chronic and complicated diseases, treatment can be extended up to 10 days under medical supervision.
For inhalation (only for adults): dissolve 2 ml of the drug in 1 liter of hot water. Inhalations are carried out twice a day. The duration of treatment is from 3 to 7 days.
Children: from 2 years – 1-2 drops 3-4 times a day. The duration of treatment is 3 – 7 days.
- Feeling of itching
- Swelling and redness of the nasal mucosa
- Allergic reactions
- Hypersensitivity to the drug or any other component of the drug
- Allergic rhinitis
- Children under 2 years old
Cases of incompatibility are unknown.
Avoid contact of this drug with the mucous membranes of the eyes.
Pregnancy and lactation
This drug can be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Features of the influence of the drug on the ability to drive a vehicle or potentially dangerous mechanisms
The drug does not affect the attentiveness and reaction rate.
Overdose with topical use of the drug is not significant.
In case of accidental oral administration of the drug, treatment is symptomatic.
Store in a dry place protected from light, at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.
Keep out of the reach of children!
shelf life – 3 years
Do not use after the expiration date.
There are no reviews yet.