The instruction for medical use
of Inokain Torgovoye medicine a name
Mezhdunarodnoye the unlicensed
name Oksibuprokain Lekarstvennaya
the Drop form eye 0.4%, 5 ml
of 1 ml of solution contains
active agent: benoksinat hydrochloride
(oksibuprokaina hydrochloride) 4.0 mg,
excipients: a benzalkoniya chloride, dinatrium edetat, boric acid, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, water for injections.
Transparent colourless solution
Drugs for treatment of diseases of eyes. Local anesthetics. Oksibuprokain
the ATX S01HA02 Code
Pharmacokinetics Inokain properties easily gets into a cornea stroma after its single instillation in a conjunctival cavity, quickly causes surface anesthesia, renders insignificant irritant action on a conjunctiva. Within the next 15 minutes the quantitative decrease in stromal concentration of drug is observed that causes 12-15 minute period of anesthesia at single instillation. Drug causes reversible blockade
of distribution and carrying out nervous impulses through axons of neurons.
Local anesthetic. Inokain blocks nerve terminations. Well gets into fabrics at topical administration. Renders insignificant irritant action on a conjunctiva and a cornea. Surface anesthesia of a conjunctiva and cornea comes in 30 seconds and 15 min. remain.
Local anesthesia in ophthalmology when carrying out:
– diagnostic scraping of a conjunctiva
– extraction of foreign bodys and seams from a cornea and a conjunctiva
– short-term surgical interventions on a cornea and a conjunctiva
the Route of administration and
Inokain’s doses apply measurements of intraocular pressure locally.
For carrying out a tonometriya, a gonioskopiya, diagnostic scraping of a conjunctiva 1 drop of drug is dug in in a conjunctival sac. Surface anesthesia of a conjunctiva and cornea comes through 30 with and remains to 15 min. Long anesthesia (up to 1 h) is provided by triple burying Inokain at an interval of 4-5 min.
– feeling of pricking, burning, conjunctival hyperaemia
– insignificant injuries of an epithelium of a cornea, a keratopathy (toxic, necrotic ulcers, postoperative)
– a keratitis (a toxic, superficial keratohelcosis, a discal, candidosis keratitis as a result of development of superinfection)
– fibrinous irites
– contact dermatitis (allergic and not allergic periorbital dermatitis)
– decrease in stability of a precorneal film (at patients with blue eyes)
– changes of thickness of a cornea
– decrease in sensitivity of a cornea and frequency of easy blinking
– the inadvertent movements of eyeballs
– acute sinus bradycardia
– idiosyncratic anaphylactic reaction
– direct cytotoxic impact on a cornea
– the cytotoxic impact on a cornea causing decrease in direct oxygen absorption by a cornea epithelium
side effects of preservative (chloride benzalkoniya):
– hemoz, the Quincke’s disease, allergic reactions, individual intolerance, swelled corneas, cornea epithelium necrosis, necrosis of a conjunctiva, damage of a surface, injury of an endothelium of a cornea, an acute striate keratopathy, stromal swelled, folds of a descemete cover, a biomikroskopicheska the increased endothelium, friable impregnations of an iris of the eye at edge of a pupil, local raying of an iris of the eye, turbidity of the back capsule, a thickening of the central part of a cornea, decrease in density of endothelial cells, extracellular melanosoma, the termination of a normal cytokinesis and mitotic activity.
– hypersensitivity to active ingredient or to any auxiliary components of drug
– children’s age up to 8 years
Inokain can reduce antibacterial activity of streptocides and beta-blockers, is not compatible to silver nitrate, mercury salts, alkaline solutions.
instructions Drug it is intended for instillation only in a conjunctival sac.
Drug is not recommended for independent house use since its long, repeated and long use can lead to stable turbidity of a cornea. Inokain is not intended for long therapy in complex treatment of diseases of eyes.
At use of drug the development of anaphylactic reaction and sinus bradycardia is possible.
With care: profound heart failure, allergic reactions.
It is not necessary to touch with a bottle tip any surfaces in order to avoid pollution. Before the termination of anesthesia it is necessary to avoid action on eyes: friction, foreign bodys, the irritating chemicals. Before burying drug the contact lenses should be removed, again it is possible to dress them in 15 minutes.
Use in pediatrics
of Sufficient experience of use for children is not present. Use on doctor’s orders is possible if the expected medical effect exceeds risk of side effects.
Pregnancy and the period of a lactation
of Sufficient experience of use during pregnancy and a lactation are not present.
Features of influence of medicine on ability to run the vehicle or potentially dangerous mechanisms.
At patients after applique the sight clearness is temporarily lost, it is not recommended to drive or work with a difficult technique, machines or any other difficult equipment demanding sight clearness right after burying drug.
Symptoms: development of side effects.
A form of release and packing
On 5 ml of drug in plastic bottles droppers.
On 1 bottle dropper together with the screw-on cap in which there is a device for opening of a bottle and with the instruction for medical use in the state and Russian languages place in a cardboard pack.
To Store storage conditions at a temperature not above 25 °C, in the place protected from light.
Not to freeze.
To store out of children’s reach!
A period of storage
the use Period after opening of a bottle 1 month.
Not to use after the expiry date specified on packing.
According to the prescription
PVT SENTISS FARMA Producer. LTD., India
212/D-1, Greene Park, New Delhi, India
At the plant: Villidzh Khera Nikhla, Tekhsil Nalagarkh, Region of Solan, Himachal Pradesh 174,101, India
Owner of the registration certificate
of SENTISS FARMA of PVT. LTD., India
the Address of the organization accepting in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan claims from consumers on quality of products: Republic of Kazakhstan, 050000, Almaty, Bogenbay St. of the Batyr 132, office 309 Ph./fax: +7 (7272) 96-45-99Email: email@example.com