the International unlicensed
name Deksketoprofen Lekarstvennaya the form
Gel for external use, 12.5 mg / 1
of 1 grams of drug contains
active agent – a deksketoprofen trometamol 18.5 mg (it is equivalent to a deksketoprofen of 12.5 mg),
excipients: karbopol 974 P, diethylene glycol monoethyl, polyethyleneglycol 8000 P, fragrance lavender, alcohol of 96%, water
the Pharmacotherapeutic group cleaned the Description Transparent gel with a lavender smell
Anti-inflammatory and antirheumatic drugs.
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Propionic acid derivatives. Deksketoprofen
the ATX M01AE17 Code
Pharmacokinetics At properties topical administration is soaked up slowly, practically does not kumulirut. Bioavailability of gel about 5%. After use in a dose of 50-150 mg the concentration in plasma in 5-8 hours makes 0.08 – 0.15 mkg/ml. It is metabolized by conjugation with glucuronic acid. Active metabolites are not formed.
of DEKSTANOL belongs to group of nonsteroid anti-inflammatory, febrifugal and soothing medicines.
The main mechanism of action of a deksketoprofen is connected with suppression of activity of cyclooxygenase 1 and 2 regulating synthesis of prostaglandins.
In particular, transformation of arakhidony acid to cyclic PGG2 and PGH2 endoperoxides of which prostaglandins PGE1, PGE2, PGF2a, PGD2, and also PGI2 prostacyclin and ThA2 and ThV2 thromboxanes are formed is slowed down.
At an articulate syndrome use of drug allows to reduce pain at rest and at the movement, to reduce morning constraint, a swelling of joints.
Advantage of drug DEKSTANOL is that it easily gets through skin and freely affects skeletal muscles. Gel at topical administration reduces pain and hypostasis in the processed area. Thus provides simplification of the aggravated pain of skeletal muscles without the characteristic side effects noted at intake of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Differs in very good tolerance in the place of use, even at sensitive skin.
Pain syndrome of light and average intensity:
· a musculoskeletal system disease (a joint syndrome in rheumatism and exacerbation of gout, a pseudorheumatism, the psoriasis arthritis ankylosing a spondylarthritis, an osteoarthrosis, osteochondrosis with a radicular syndrome, sciatica, inflammatory injury of latent, sinews, a bursitis, a sciatica, a lumbago)
· muscular pains of rheumatic and not rheumatic origin
· posttraumatic inflammation of soft tissues and musculoskeletal system (damages and ruptures of sheaves, bruises)
Route of administration and doses
The strip of gel 4-5 cm long is put with the easy rubbing movements in the inflamed or painful parts of the body by 2-3 times a day. Use duration without consultation of the doctor no more than 7 days.
– the itching, burning sensation in the site of application of drug, swelled
– allergic reactions (dermahemia, a photosensitization, a skin
dieback, a purpura)
– a photosensitization (photosensitivity), (on skin education a pimple filled with water), reddening
– DEKSTANOL is not recommended to patients who have acetylsalicylic acid and other NVPS can cause asthma, rhinitis or allergic rash
– acute allergic rhinitis
– polyps in a nose
– the allergic face edema and throats of allergic character
In such cases drug treatment should be stopped.
– hypersensitivity to a deksketoprofen or any component of drug
– hypersensitivity to acetylsalicylic acid or other NPVS
– the becoming wet dermatosis
– the infected grazes
– open wounds, eyes, mucous membranes (mouth, a nose, genitals)
– pregnancy and the period of a lactation
– children’s age up to 12 years
At external use of a deksketoprofen in the form of gel medicinal and other interactions are not established.
not to apply on open wounds and the inflamed skin!
To avoid hit in eyes (dangers of irritation of a conjunctiva) and on mucous membranes.
After work with gel it is necessary to wash up hands at once. After putting gel does not sludut to wear close clothes or to apply occlusive (air-tight) bandages.
Features of influence of medicine on ability to run the vehicle or potentially dangerous mechanisms.
There are no data on adverse influence on concentration of attention, physical activity and reflexes.
Being topical administration and also extremely low system absorption of active components of drug at external use makes overdose almost impossible.
The form of release and packing
On 60 g of drug place in tubas aluminum with a plastic cap.
On 1 tuba together with the instruction for medical use in the state and Russian languages put in a pack from cardboard.
To Store storage conditions at a temperature not over 25 ºС, in the place protected from light. Not to freeze.
To store out of children’s reach.
not to apply a period of storage after the expiration date specified on packing.
Republic of Kazakhstan JSC Nobel Almatinskaya Pharmatsevticheskaya Fabrika Producer,
There are no reviews yet.