The instruction for medical use
of Tsinnabsin Torgovoye medicine
the name Tsinnabsin Mezhdunarodnoye the unlicensed name
Is not present
the Dosage form
of the Tablet Structure One Tablet (250 mg) contains
Active agents: Cinnabaris trit. D3 25.00 mg, Hydrastis trit. D3 25.00 mg, Kalium bichromicum trit. D3 25.00 mg, Echinacea trit. D1 25.00 mg,
excipients: lactoses monohydrate, wheat starch, magnesium stearate.
of the Tablet of almost white color, a ploskotsilindrichesky form with a facet. Sometimes with separate dark dots.
Nasal drugs. Antikongestanta for system use.
The ATX R01B code
Complex homeopathic medicine for treatment of diseases of respiratory organs, at various symptoms of the sharp and chronic rinosinusit. Cinnabaris reduces characteristic symptoms of inflammation of near-nasal bosoms (headache, prostration and dacryagogue) and front neuralgia. Hydrastis and Kalium bichromicum promote faster recovery at prolonged forms of sinusitis. All three ingredients promote removal of hypostasis of mucous membranes and restoration of nasal breath. Echinacea stimulates protective mechanisms of an organism against infections.
– acute and chronic sinusitis
Tsinnabsin apply the Route of administration and doses in the absence of other instructions as follows:
at a sharp course of the disease:
– to children from 2 to 5 years appoint on 1 tablet 3 times a day, before improvement. At further treatment to continue to accept on 1 tablet 3 times a day before disappearance of symptoms of a disease.
– to children from 6 to 11 years appoint on 1 tablet every 2 hour (but no more than 6 tablets a day) before improvement of a state. At further treatment to continue to accept on 1 tablet 3 times a day.
Children are recommended to dissolve for convenience of use a tablet in a small amount of water.
To adults and children 12 years are more senior appoint on 1 tablet in each hour (but no more than 12 tablets a day) before improvement. At further treatment to accept on 1-2 tablet 3 times a day before disappearance of symptoms of a disease.
At acute conditions the treatment is recommended to be continued within 10 days. In case of maintaining acute condition or deterioration during the first 3 days of use of drug it it is necessary to cancel and consult with the doctor concerning further treatment.
In chronic sinusitis: adults and children receive on 1 tablet 3 times a day, treatment is recommended to be continued within 4-6 weeks.
Tsinnabsin is not recommended to accept more than 8 weeks, without having consulted with the doctor.
A pill should be taken for half an hour to or in half an hour after a meal, allowing them to be dissolved slowly in a mouth.
– allergic reactions. At the patients accepting medicines on the basis of a purple cone-flower the rash and an itching are observed, are in rare instances possible front swell, dispnoe, dizziness and arterial hypotension.
– the strengthened salivation
of the Contraindication
– the known hypersensitivity to chrome, Echinacea, other thistle family or to one of other ingredients
– the progressing general diseases (tuberculosis, leukemia, leukoses) – autoimmune diseases (collagenoses, multiple sclerosis)
– in immunodeficiency (AIDS, HIV infection and others)
– at depression of immunity (after organ transplantation or marrow, chemotherapy)
– in chronic viral diseases
– to children up to 2 years
– hereditary intolerance of a galactose, deficiency of Lapp-lactases enzyme, glucose galactose malabsorption.
are not established.
Tsinnabsin is suitable for treatment of patients with a Gee’s disease. It is not necessary to appoint drug in the known allergy to wheat (the disease different from a Gee’s disease).
Tsinnabsin contains lactose. At intolerance of any sugars, prior to Tsinnabsin’s reception it is necessary to consult with the doctor.
At intake of homeopathic medicines perhaps passing strengthening of the existing disease symptoms (initial deterioration). In this case it is necessary to stop administration of drug and to consult with the doctor.
At development of side effects it is necessary to cancel drug and to consult with the doctor.
At the strengthened salivation it is recommended to lower Tsinnabsin’s dose or to stop administration of drug.
Pregnancy and the period of a lactation
Tsinnabsin during pregnancy and in the period of a lactation can be accepted only after preliminary consultation with the doctor and only at a positive ratio between the expected useful effect and possible risk.
Influence on ability to run the vehicle or potentially dangerous mechanisms
does not influence
is not revealed.
A form of release and packing
On 20 tablets in blister strip packaging from the film of PVC and printing aluminum foil varnished.
On 5 planimetric packs together with the instruction for medical use in the state and Russian languages place in a pack from cardboard.
To Store storage conditions at a temperature from 15 °C to 25 °C. To store out of children’s reach!
Period of storage
of 5 years. Not to apply after an expiration date.
the Producer and the Owner of the registration certificate
of Deutsche Homeopati-Union DHU-Artsnaymittel GmbH & Co. KG
Ottostrasse 24, 76227 Karlsruhe, Germany.
Doctor of Vilmar Schwab GmbH & Co organization packer. KG, Germany.
The exclusive representative
of Alpen Pharm AG
the Address of the organization accepting in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan claims from consumers on quality of products (goods) of Alpen Pharm LLP of Almaty, mdt. Zhetysu-2, 80, quarter 54 Ph./fax + 7 727 2265306E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org