Product Composition and Description
Blepharogel 2 contains hyaluronic acid, aloe vera juice, polyvinylpyrrolidone, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, neutralized carbomer, methylparaben, propylparaben, bronopol, and a sulfur compound. Hyaluronic acid helps maintain moisture in cells, effectively cleaning the ducts of the sebaceous, Meibomian, and sweat glands in the eyelids, normalizing their secretion while making the skin more elastic and hydrated.
Blepharogel 2 is designed for
- Hygienic cleaning of the skin and eyelash edges for blepharitis prevention.
- Therapeutic eye massage.
- Physiotherapeutic procedures on the eyelids, serving as a contact medium for ultrasound sensors or electrodes.
To clean the skin and eyelid edges, apply a small amount of gel to a cotton pad and gently clean the eyelids to remove skin flakes, foreign dust, mucus, and sebaceous secretions. For an eye massage, apply a few drops of the gel to the pre-cleansed skin and gently perform a therapeutic massage as needed (to remove duct plugs from the Meibomian glands, improve eyelid circulation, etc.). For physiotherapeutic procedures, apply a few drops of Blepharogel 2 to the eyelid skin, place an ultrasound or electric sensor on them, and perform the necessary procedure.
Blepharogel 2 is indicated for preventive and therapeutic procedures for diseases such as blepharitis and blepharoconjunctivitis of various etiologies, dry eye syndrome, and demodicosis.
- Reduces redness, itching, and heaviness of the eyelids.
- Effectively cleans the eyelid surface from scales and crusts.
- Moisturizes eyelid skin, improving its turgor.
- Relieves sensations of fatigue and “sand” in the eyes.
- Serves as a means of preventing blepharitis, conjunctivitis, barley, and chalazion.
Individual intolerance to specific components of Blepharogel 2.
Remove contact lenses before using Blepharogel 2 and reinsert them no earlier than 15 minutes after applying the gel. Brief burning may occur if Blepharogel 2 gets into the eyes.
Store at temperatures between +5°C and +30°C.