Indications for use
– neurasthenic conditions associated with stress disorders, which are accompanied by anxiety, fear and anxiety
– anxiety – phobic disorders
– vegetative disorders with moderate fear, apathy, decreased activity.
Method of administration and dosage
The doctor determines the dose and duration of the course of treatment individually, depending on the severity of the disease. Adults are prescribed 1 capsule before meals 2 – 3 times a day. The maximum course of treatment is 6 weeks.
– slight drowsiness
– skin rash, Quincke’s edema
– hypersensitivity to drug components
– shock state
– myasthenia gravis
– severe dysfunction of the liver, kidneys
– the period of pregnancy and lactation
– children return up to 18 years old
– simultaneous intake of ethanol
With the simultaneous use of Strezam® with drugs that inhibit the action of the central nervous system (neuroleptics, tranquilizers, antidepressants, antihistamines, barbiturates, analgesics, sedatives), enhances their action. Enhances the action of ethanol.
The drug contains lactose, therefore it is not recommended to prescribe to patients with congenital galactosemia, glucose and galactose malabsorption syndrome or lactose deficiency.
It is not recommended to consume alcohol and use other centrally acting substances (haloperidol, diazepam, imipramine, etc.) during treatment with Strezam®.
If treatment with Strezam® is discontinued, patients do not have a withdrawal syndrome.
Features of the effect of the drug on the ability to drive a vehicle or potentially dangerous mechanisms:
During the period of treatment, it is necessary to refrain from driving vehicles and potentially dangerous mechanisms.
Symptoms: lethargy, excessive sleepiness.
Treatment: gastric lavage, if necessary, symptomatic treatment. There is no specific antidote.
Store in a dark place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Keep out of the reach of children
Shelf life is 3 years.
Do not use the drug after the expiry date indicated on the package.