New generation multi-probiotic for adults and children from 3 years old
5 REASONS to use Buck-Set Forte
1. EFFICIENCY – 14 types of live probiotic bacteria, resistant to the acidic environment of the stomach, enhance and complement each other’s action.
2. VERSATILE – clinically proven efficacy in various digestive disorders, diarrhea, constipation and allergies in children from 3 years old and adults.
3. CONVENIENCE – does not require storage in the refrigerator.
4. SAFETY – allowed during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
5. QUALITY – a guarantee of the viability of bacteria until the end of the shelf life. Made in the UK.
What are the beneficial functions of the intestinal microflora and how does dysbacteriosis occur?
Trillions of useful microbes live in the human intestine, the total mass of which is more than 2 kg. The intestinal microflora is involved in digestion, metabolism, in the neutralization of pathogenic bacteria, in maintaining immunity. In certain cases, the ratio of beneficial and harmful bacteria is disturbed and then an imbalance occurs, referred to by the familiar word “dysbacteriosis”. “Dysbacteriosis” does not mean any specific disease, it is a violation of the qualitative and quantitative ratio of bacteria. Dysbacteriosis accompanies many diseases, and in some cases can be their cause, for example, with diarrhea associated with taking antibiotics. The imbalance of microflora occurs due to malnutrition, stress, when changing the diet and water quality, when using antibiotics, with intestinal infections, any diarrhea, regardless of its cause. Dysbacteriosis manifests itself in different ways: it can be persistent constipation or, conversely, a tendency to loose stools, and often their alternation. With dysbacteriosis, the sensitivity of the intestine to certain foods and allergens may increase, which is manifested by dermatitis and eczema. Recent studies have shown that imbalances in the intestinal microflora can even lead to common diseases such as atherosclerosis and obesity.
What are probiotics?
Preparations containing live beneficial bacteria, designed to maintain normal intestinal microflora, are called probiotics. Once in the intestines, probiotic bacteria help restore microbial balance and cope with dysbacteriosis.
What qualities does Back-Set Forte have?
1. Efficiency – a wide variety (14 species) and a high concentration (2 billion, in 1 capsule) of viable bacteria provide a high activity of the drug. All bacteria in the Back-Set are acid-resistant, and therefore overcome the acidic environment of the stomach and enter the intestine unchanged. Studies have established that a useful dose of bacteria should be at least 100 million per day. Buck-Set Forte contains 2 billion in just 1 capsule!
2. Universality of use for various digestive disorders, diarrhea and allergies in adults and children from 3 years of age. Each type of probiotic bacteria has different beneficial properties expressed to varying degrees; with an imbalance of microflora, violations are of the most multidirectional nature, so one type of bacteria cannot always successfully cope with a variety of digestive disorders. Buck-Set Forte contains 14 different types of probiotics that complement each other and act multifunctionally.
3.Convenience – does not require storage in the refrigerator. Most probiotic preparations need to be stored in the refrigerator, as living microbes die or lose their activity at room temperature. This is not always convenient, such probiotics cannot be taken with you on the road. Back-Set Forte is produced using a special technology that allows maintaining the viability and activity of probiotic bacteria even at room temperature and throughout the entire shelf life of the drug. The capsule is made from plant material and can be swallowed whole or opened and diluted in a small amount of liquid before use.
4. Safety – allowed during pregnancy and breastfeeding. The safety of Bak-Set Forte is confirmed by clinical studies, the complex can be used even during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Buck-Set Forte is the only clinically proven 14-strain probiotic*.
5.Quality – a guarantee of the viability of bacteria until the end of the shelf life. The modern, gentle technology for the production of Back-Set Forte allows you to guarantee the declared number of bacteria throughout the entire shelf life of the drug. Buck-Set Forte is produced in the UK in accordance with the international quality standard for pharmaceutical production by ADM Protexin, twice awarded by Her Majesty the Queen of England for achievements in the field of nutraceuticals. ADM Protexin Ltd. was accredited 2 stars among the best companies in the UK in 2017, 2018.
Buck-Set Forte is the only multi-probiotic that contains
14 strains of live bacteria*.
Biological effect of the complex: the complex contains 14 types of live probiotic bacteria, which enhance and complement each other’s action. Back-Set Forte helps to restore the intestinal microflora and normalize digestion in case of dysbacteriosis, diarrhea, constipation, antibiotics, intestinal infections, allergic conditions in children from 3 years old and adults. Thanks to the advanced microencapsulated production technology, the beneficial bacteria that make up the complex retain their viability and activity throughout the entire shelf life and do not require refrigeration.
*Composition per 1 capsule:
L. casei PXN 37, L. plantarum PXN 47, L. rhamnosus PXN 54, В. bifidum PXN 23, B. breve PXN 25, B. longum PXN 30, L. acidophilus PXN 35, Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN 63, Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66, B. infantis PXN 27, L. delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39, L. helveticus PXN 45, L. salivarius PXN 57, L. fermentum PXN 44.
No less than 2 billion probiotic microorganisms (2 x 109) CFU per capsule.
Indications for use:
Reception of antibiotics
Intestinal infections and poisoning
Stool disorders (diarrhea, constipation)
Digestive disorders (pain, cramps, bloating)
Food allergies, dermatitis
Changing the diet and diet (visiting children’s organized groups, traveling)
individual intolerance to the components of the complex.
Recommendations for use:
children from 3 to 12 years old – 1 capsule 1 time per day with meals.
Children over 12 years old and adults – 2 capsules 1-2 times a day with meals.
Capsules can be swallowed whole with water. Children under 5 years of age – pour the contents of the capsule into any drink and drink with meals. Before use, it is recommended to consult a doctor; before using dietary supplements for children, it is recommended to consult a pediatrician.
regimen against the background of antibiotic therapy: taking Back-Set Forte should be started simultaneously with taking antibiotics, and continue for another 2 weeks after the end of antibiotic therapy.
On the eve of a visit to a kindergarten or a trip, it is recommended to start taking Buck-Set Forte 3-4 days before the upcoming event and take it for 1-2 weeks.
Can be used during pregnancy and lactation.
the recommended duration of admission is 14 days.
Shelf life: 2 years.
Store in a dry place at room temperature in unopened original packaging. Avoid direct sunlight.
210 mg per vegetable capsule. 2 x 109 CFU in 1 capsule. 10 or 20 capsules per box.