One tablet contains
- Active ingredient : Antibodies to human gamma interferon affinity purified – 0.003 g *;
- Excipients : lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
* are applied to lactose monohydrate in the form of a water-alcohol mixture with a content of not more than 10-15 ng / g of the active form of the active substance.
Indications for use
– prevention and treatment of acute respiratory viral infections (including influenza)
– complex therapy of infections caused by herpes viruses (infectious mononucleosis, chicken pox, labial herpes, genital herpes)
– complex therapy and prevention of recurrence of chronic herpesvirus infection, including labial and genital herpes
– complex therapy and prevention of other acute and chronic viral infections caused by tick-borne encephalitis virus, enterovirus, rotavirus, coronavirus, calicivirus
– use as part of the complex therapy of bacterial infections
– complex therapy of secondary immunodeficiency states of various etiologies, including prevention and treatment of complications of viral and bacterial infections
List of information required before application
– increased individual sensitivity to the components of the drug
– children and adolescents up to 18 years of age
Necessary precautions for use
Interactions with other drugs
Cases of incompatibility with other drugs have not yet been registered.
If necessary, the drug can be combined with other antiviral, antibacterial and symptomatic agents.
The composition of the drug includes lactose monohydrate, and therefore it is not recommended to prescribe it to patients with congenital galactosemia, glucose malabsorption syndrome or congenital lactase deficiency.
Application in pediatrics
Anaferon is not intended for use in children. Children and persons under 18 years of age are shown the use of the drug Anaferon for children.
During pregnancy or lactation
The safety of Anaferon in pregnant women and during lactation has not been studied. If necessary, taking the drug should take into account the risk/benefit ratio.
Features of the effect of the drug on the ability to drive a vehicle or potentially dangerous mechanisms
The negative effect of Anaferon on the ability to drive vehicles and other potentially dangerous mechanisms has not been identified.
Recommendations for use
Inside, not during a meal. Keep the tablet in your mouth until completely dissolved.
SARS, influenza, intestinal infections, herpesvirus infections, neuroinfections.
On the 1st day of treatment, 8 tablets are taken according to the following scheme: 1 tablet every 30 minutes in the first 2 hours (a total of 5 tablets in 2 hours), then during the same day, take another 1 tablet 3 times at regular intervals. On the 2nd day and beyond, take 1 tablet 3 times a day until complete recovery.
If there is no improvement on the third day of treatment with the drug for acute respiratory viral infections and influenza, you should consult a doctor.
In the epidemic season, for prophylactic purposes, the drug is taken daily 1 time per day for 1-3 months.
Genital herpes. In acute manifestations of genital herpes, the drug is taken at regular intervals according to the following scheme: 1-3 days – 1 tablet 8 times a day, then 1 tablet 4 times a day – at least 3 weeks.
For the prevention of recurrence of chronic herpes infection – 1 tablet per day. The recommended duration of the prophylactic course is determined individually and can be up to 6 months.
When using the drug for the treatment and prevention of immunodeficiency states, in the complex therapy of bacterial infections, take 1 tablet per day.
If necessary, the drug can be combined with other antiviral and symptomatic agents.
Measures to be taken in case of overdose
In case of an overdose, dyspeptic symptoms (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea) are possible due to the excipients that make up the drug. Treatment consists in the abolition of the drug and the appointment of symptomatic therapy, for example, oral rehydration (plentiful drinking).
Measures to be taken if one or more doses of the medicinal product are missed
In case of missing a dose of the drug, the missed dose should be taken as soon as possible and the course of taking the drug should be continued according to the started scheme. Do not double the dose to replace the forgotten dose.
Recommendations for seeking advice from a healthcare professional about how to use the drug
Before using the drug, consult your doctor.
Description of adverse reactions that occur with the standard use of drugs and measures to be taken in this case
To classify adverse reactions by frequency of occurrence, the following conditions were used: very often (≥1/10), often (≥1/100, <1/10), sometimes (≥1/1000, <1/100), rarely (≥ 1/10000, <1/1000, very rare (<1/10000), not known (frequency cannot be calculated from available data).
As part of clinical studies, post-registration independent studies and monitoring of spontaneous reports, there have been no cases of adverse reactions that have a definite relationship with taking the drug.
Allergic reactions and manifestations of increased individual sensitivity to the components of the drug are possible.
The incidence of adverse reactions cannot be calculated from post-marketing surveillance.
If adverse reactions occur while taking the drug, stop taking it and consult a doctor.
Store in a dry, dark place at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life – 3 years.
Do not use after the expiration date.