The ABP Norma of TM
of the ABP Norma – structure
One capsule contains:
Powder of a chokeberry of black-fruited (Aronia melanocarpa) – 0.20 g, Extract of a hawthorn (Crataegus sanguinea Pall) – 0.04 g
of the ABP Norma – action
the Main effects:
– Hypotensive, – Cardiotonic, – Antiarrhytmic, – Anti-atherosclerotic, – Adaptogenny, – Antioxidant, – S-vitamin, – V-vitamin, – Spasmolytic action, – Improves coronary and cerebral circulation, lowers excitability of central nervous system.
Black-fruited chokeberry: has hypotensive effect. It is applied at 1-2 stages of a hypertension. Thanks to the content of sorbite it is recommended in diabetes. Contains a large amount of organic acids, vitamins C, B2, E, PP, the R-vitamin complex. Blood-red hawthorn: contains a wide range of BAV of primary kardiotropny action. Possesses cardiotonic and antiarrhytmic action – it is applied in heart failure of the I-II stages, tachycardia, an atrial fibrillation. Improves coronary circulation. It is applied in cardioneuroses, hyperexcitability.
The ABP Norma – indications
· Functional cardiac disturbances,
· An atrial fibrillation and a Bouveret’s disease (at easy forms, in addition to treatment by the main antiarrhytmic drugs),
· A hypertension (for maintenance of normal permeability and elasticity of walls of blood vessels),
· At a concomitant use with cardiac glycosides the therapeutic effect is reached at much smaller doses of drugs.
The ABP Norma – a direction of use
On 1-2 capsules 2 times a day, washing down with water. Reception course 2 months.
The ABP Norma – side effects and contraindications
Individual intolerance of the dietary supplement components not to apply to pregnant women and the feeding women, children up to 14 years. Exacerbation of a peptic ulcer. Before use of dietary supplement to consult with the doctor.