The summary of drug
1 capsule contains the Trade name:
The dry standardized extract of leaves of a ginkgo of a bilob of 80 mg.
80 mg of extract contain 19.2 mg of flavonovy glycosides of a ginkgo and 4.8 mg of terpenic lactones (ginkgolida and bilobalida).
Excipients: calcium hydrophosphate anhydrous, silicon dioxide colloidal anhydrous, magnesium stearate.
Sostav of a capsule cover: titan dioxide, iron oxide black, iron oxide yellow, azoruby, gelatin.
Solid gelatin capsules of brown color, No. in size 1, containing powder from light till dark brown color with visible particles of more dark color.
Vobilon – drug of plant origin, contains the extract of a ginkgo of a bilon improving cerebral and peripheric circulation. Biologically active agents of extract (flavonovy glycosides, terpenic lactones) promote strengthening and increase in elasticity of a vascular wall, improve rheological properties of blood. Use of drug leads to microcirculation improvement, increases supply of a brain and peripheral fabrics with oxygen and glucose. Normalizes a metabolism in cells, interferes with aggregation of erythrocytes, inhibits aggregation of thrombocytes. Expands small arteries, raises a tone of veins, regulates a krovenapolneniye of vessels.
– a distsirkulyation encephalopathy of various etiology (stroke, the craniocereberal injury, old age) which is followed by decrease in attention and/or memory, disturbance of mental abilities, feeling of alarm, fear, sleep disorders
– dementia, including in Alzheimer’s disease,
– for improvement of memory and attention at persons of young age,
– disturbances of peripheric circulation and microcirculation (including an arteriopatiya of the lower extremities), Reynaud’s syndrome,
– neurosensory disturbances (dizziness, sonitus, a gipoakuziya),
– a senile degeneration of a macula lutea,
– a diabetic retinopathy.
The route of administration and
Vobilon’s doses is accepted inside at meal time or after a meal. Capsules should be swallowed entirely, washing down with a small amount of water.
In dementia: on 1 capsule 3 times a day.
At disturbances of peripheric circulation and microcirculation: on 1-2 capsule 3 times a day.
In dizziness, sonitus, sleep disorders: on 1 capsule 2 times a day (in the morning and in the evening).
In other cases: on 1 capsule 2 times a day.
The course of treatment makes not less than 3 months. The first signs of improvement usually appear in 1 month.
of Vobilon it is well transferred, side effects arise seldom.
From digestive system: dispeptic disorders, nausea.
From the central nervous system: headache, dizziness.
Allergic reactions: skin rash, itching.
Other: decrease in blood clotting (at prolonged use).
– decrease in blood clotting,
– erosive gastritis,
– a peptic ulcer of a stomach and duodenum,
– acute disorders of cerebral circulation,
– an acute myocardial infarction,
– arterial hypotension,
– children’s age,
– hypersensitivity to drug components.
Simultaneous use of drug of Vobilon from acetylsalicylic acid or anticoagulants is not recommended.
it is not necessary to exceed the recommended drug doses.
Against the background of use of drug it is not recommended to take alcohol.
Pregnancy and a lactation
is not recommended to use Drug at pregnancy and in the period of a lactation.
Now about cases of overdose of drug of Vobilon it was not reported.
A form of release and packing
of 10 capsules in the blister. 3 blisters together with the instruction for use in cardboard packing.
To Store storage conditions in the dry place at a temperature not over 250C.
To store out of children’s reach.
2 years of date of production
not to use an expiration date after an expiration date.
The producer Vobilon is a product and a trademark of the ROTAFARM company, Great Britain
ADIFARM LTD, Bulgaria