OPEFERA is a unique combined probiotic that optimizes the functions of the body, regulates the balance and normalizes the composition of the intestinal microflora.
- maintains and regulates the physiological balance of the intestinal microflora, contributes to the normalization of the microbiocenosis of the gastrointestinal tract;
- safe and easy to use – natural combined probiotic;
- has a strong direct antimicrobial and antitoxic effect;
- have an antitoxic effect;
- improves tissue regeneration processes.
Lactobacilli, which are part of Opefera, decompose carbohydrates with the formation of lactic acid. The acidic environment they create promotes the development of bifidobacteria, which make up 85-95% of the intestinal microflora of the human body. The culture of Lactobacillus plantarum and bifidobacteria jointly enhance the barrier functions of the intestinal epithelium and reduce its permeability, modify allergens by fermentation, thereby forming a local immune response and reducing the incidence of food allergies. Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus plantarum and Streptococcus thermophilus have strong direct antimicrobial and antitoxic effects. Streptococcus thermophilus has maximum lactase activity and synthesizes polysaccharides, which are a nutrient medium for lactobacilli, due to which these types of bacteria show symbiosis, compensate each other’s metabolism and stimulate mutual growth.
Saccharomyces boulardii has a direct antagonistic effect against many types of pathogenic and opportunistic microorganisms, and has an antitoxic effect (especially against bacterial cyto- and enterotoxins). Saccharomyces boulardii improves intestinal enzymatic function and is naturally resistant to antibiotics.
Chamomile extract has an anti-inflammatory and gastroprotective effect, improves tissue regeneration processes, and eliminates the symptoms of flatulence.
Inulin is a plant polysaccharide, a polymer of D-fructose, which increases the absorption of calcium and magnesium, contributes to the normalization of lipid and carbohydrate metabolism, and reduces the concentration of cholesterol and glucose in the blood. Inulin has a positive effect on the intestinal flora and stimulates the growth of bifidobacteria.
Bifidobacteria and lactobacilli have high antagonistic activity against a wide range of pathogenic and opportunistic microorganisms, inhibit the vital activity of Staphylococcus aureus, Shigella, rotaviruses, Proteus, enteropathogenic Escherichia coli, some yeast-like fungi, and prevent their adhesion to the intestinal mucosa. Lacto- and bifidobacteria create favorable conditions for the development of beneficial intestinal microflora, maintain and regulate the physiological balance of the intestinal microflora, contribute to the normalization of the microbiocenosis of the gastrointestinal tract. Lacto- and bifidobacteria increase the nonspecific resistance of the body, have an immunomodulatory effect.
Bacteria of normal microflora, which are part of Opefera, activate parietal digestion, participate in the enzymatic breakdown of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, in the metabolism of bile acids and cholesterol (they show a hypocholesterolemic effect). Lacto- and bifidobacteria synthesize amino acids, pantothenic acid, vitamins K and group B, promote the absorption of iron, calcium, vitamin D.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- restoration and normalization of intestinal microflora, improvement of digestion;
- treatment of gastroenteritis, dyspepsia;
- prevention and treatment of diarrhea associated with taking antibiotics, nosocomial diarrhea;
- treatment of transient bowel dysfunctions (both diarrhea and constipation) associated with changes in diet, travel and other causes;
- treatment of lactase deficiency;
- prevention of atopic diseases (allergic rhinitis, asthma or eczema) and their treatment as part of complex therapy;
- increase immunity and overall resistance of the body to diseases.
METHOD OF APPLICATION AND DOSES
Opefera is taken orally, after a meal, with a small amount of liquid.
For children under 3 years of age and patients who cannot swallow a whole capsule, it must be opened, the contents poured into a spoon and mixed with a small amount of liquid.
Children from 1 to 3 years old: 1 capsule 2 times a day.
Children from 3 to 12 years old: 1 capsule 3 times a day.
Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age: 1-2 capsules 3 times daily.
The duration of treatment depends on the cause of the development of dysbacteriosis and the individual characteristics of the organism.
Known hypersensitivity to any of the components.
For the following groups of patients, probiotic therapy is carried out only under medical supervision:
patients with a compromised or suppressed immune system, especially patients in the advanced stages of AIDS or patients with allografts, as well as those receiving chemotherapy;
patients suffering from endo- or myocarditis who have undergone operations on the colon or in the oral cavity and on the teeth;
patients with acute pancreatic dysfunction, including insulin-dependent diabetics. Probiotics can improve the absorption of sugar and thus cause insulin shock in patients. When taking probiotics, the blood glucose level should be constantly measured, and the dose of insulin should be reduced accordingly.
children with short bowel syndrome suffering from D – lactic acidosis. Care must be taken to prevent strains from producing D-lactate.
patients suffering from bloody diarrhea.
1 capsule contains:
- Freeze-dried bacteria 1.94×109 CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus 0.5×109 CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum 0.2×109 CFU
- Streptococcus thermophiles 0.5×109 CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 0.5×109 CFU
- Bifidobacterium spp. 0.24×109 CFU
- Saccharomyces boulardii 65 mg
- Dry extract of chamomile 50 mg
- Inulin 200 mg
Excipient: magnesium stearate. The composition of the capsule shell: titanium dioxide, gelatin.