The instruction for medical use
of Neyromidin® medicine
the Trade name
the International unlicensed
name Ipidakrin Lekarstvennaya a form
Solution for injections
of 0.5% (5 mg/ml), 1.5% (15mg/ml)
of 1 ml of drug contains
active agent – an ipidakrin a hydrochloride (in terms of anhydrous substance) 5 mg or 15 mg,
excipients: acid chlorohydrogen (hydrochloric), water for injections.
Transparent, colourless liquid
Drugs for treatment of diseases of nervous system others.
drugs ATX N07AA Code Pharmacological Pharmacokinetics Later Properties of parenteral administration of an ipidakrin the hydrochloride is quickly soaked up. The maximum concentration of active ingredient in blood plasma is reached in 25-30 minutes. Ipidakrin quickly gets from blood into fabrics, breaks a blood-brain barrier. After
achievement of equilibrium distribution in blood plasma there are about 2% of active agent. It is generally metabolized in a liver by hydroxylation. Metabolites keep the same profile of action, but the expressiveness of their effects is much weaker. Elimination happens renalno and ekstrarenalno, removal with urine by canalicular secretion prevails, and only 1/3 doses are allocated by glomerular filtration. Final elimination half-life makes 2-3 hours. After parenteral administration of 20-35% of a dose it is removed with urine in an invariable look. It does not kumulirutsya.
is the cornerstone of pharmacological activity of Neyromidina® a combination in biologically favorable proportion of two effects – blockade of potassium permeability of a membrane and inhibition of cholinesterase. At the same time blockade of potassium permeability of a membrane plays the defining role, and cholinesterase inhibition – additional, minor. Нейромидин® strengthens action on unstriated muscles of acetylcholine, serotonin, a histamine, oxytocin.
Нейромидин® improves and stimulates neuromuscular transmission:
– improves carrying out impulses in peripheral nervous system broken owing to influence of various factors (an injury, inflammation, influence of local anesthetics, some antibiotics, etc.)
– increases contractility of smooth muscle bodies under the influence of all agonists, except for chloride potassium
– moderately stimulates the central nervous system in a combination with manifestation of separate sedations
– improves memory.
as a part of complex therapy
– diseases of peripheral nervous system: mono – and polyneuropathy, polyradiculopathies, a myasthenia and a myasthenic syndrome of various etiology
– a disease of the central nervous system: bulbar paralyzes and paresis
– the recovery period in the organic lesions of the central nervous system which are followed by motive disturbances
the Route of administration and doses
of Нейромидин® 0.5% and Нейромидин® 1.5% enter solutions for injections intramusculary or subcutaneously. Doses and duration of treatment define individually depending on severity of a disease.
Diseases of peripheral nervous system:
– mono – and polyneuropathy of various genesis: intramusculary or subcutaneously 1 ml of 0.5% or 1 ml of 1.5% (5 or 15 mg) of solution for injections 1-2 times a day, a course of treatment − 10–15 days (in hard cases – up to 30 days). Further treatment is continued by the tableted drug form.
– myasthenia and myasthenic syndrome: intramusculary or subcutaneously 1 ml of 0.5% or 1 ml of 1.5% (5 or 15 mg) of solution for injections 1-3 times a day, with further transition to the tableted drug form. The general course of treatment makes 1-2 months. If necessary treatment can be repeated several times with a break between courses in 1-2 months.
Diseases of the central nervous system:
– bulbar paralyzes and paresis: intramusculary or subcutaneously 1 ml of 0.5% or 1 ml of 1.5% (5 or 15 mg) of solution for injections 1-2 times a day, a course of treatment makes 10-15 days. Further at an opportunity pass to the tableted drug form.
– recovery period in organic lesions of the central nervous system: intramusculary 1 ml of 0.5% or 1 ml of 1.5% (5 or 15 mg) of solution for injections 1-2 times a day up to 15 days. Further at an opportunity pass to the tableted drug form.
– hypersalivation, nausea, pains in epigastriums, diarrhea
– heartbeat, bradycardia
– the strengthened sweating
– the strengthened discharge of a secretion of bronchial tubes, a bronchospasm
– muscular spasms
Seldom, after use of high doses
– dizziness, a headache, weakness, drowsiness
– allergic reactions (skin itching, rash)
In these cases reduce a dose or quickly (for 1-2 days) interrupt administration of drug. The specified side effects are observed seldom and usually are not the reason of drug withdrawal.
– hypersensitivity to an ipidakrin
– extrapyramidal disorders with a hyperkinesia
– the profound bradycardia
– bronchial asthma
– impassability of intestines or obstruction of urinary tract
– tendency to vestibular disorders
– a peptic ulcer of a stomach or duodenum in an aggravation stage
– pregnancy and the period of a lactation
– children’s and teenage age up to 18 years
the Presence of sedation in a range of activity of Neyromidina® leads Medicinal interactions to some potentiation of effects of somnolent drugs (hexenal, Chlorali hydras) in high doses while in small doses of Neyromidin® either does not influence or weakens effect of hypnotic drugs.
Action and side effects amplify at combined use with other inhibitors of cholinesterase and m – cholinomimetic means.
At patients with Myasthenia gravis the risk of developing cholinergic crisis against the background of use of other cholinomimetic means increases.
Risk of developing bradycardia increases if b-adrenoblockers were applied prior to treatment of Neyromidinom®.
Cerebrolysinum increases efficiency of drug.
Нейромидин® weakens effect of local anesthetics, antibiotics.
Alcohol enhances side effects of drug.
If the next dose is not entered, it is necessary to enter it whenever possible rather, but it is no more than appointed single dose. It is impossible to enter a double dose for substitution of the passed dose!
With care to appoint in a thyrotoxicosis, diseases of a cardiovascular system, respiratory diseases in the anamnesis and in acute respiratory diseases.
At use of Neyromidina® there can be hypersalivation and bradycardia which can be reduced holinoblokator (atropine, etc.).
There are no data on safety of use of drug for children.
Features of influence of medicine on ability to run the vehicle or potentially dangerous
Neyromidin® mechanisms can have sedative effect therefore persons at whom by-effects from the central nervous system are observed, for example, drowsiness should refrain from driving.
overdose Cases are not recorded by the drug Neyromidin®.
At heavy overdose the cholinergic crisis with symptoms can develop: a bronchospasm, lachrymation of eyes, the strengthened sweating, narrowing of pupils, a nystagmus, spontaneous defecation and urination, vomiting, bradycardia, heart block, arrhythmias, hypotension, concern, alarm, excitement, sensation of fear, an ataxy, convulsions, a coma, the illegible speech, drowsiness and weakness. Symptoms can be mild.
Treatment: drug withdrawal, symptomatic therapy, use m-holinoblokatory: atropine and Cyclodolum which reduce expressiveness of symptoms of overdose.
The form of release and packing
On 1 ml of drug spill in ampoules of colourless neutral glass. On 10 ampoules together with the instruction for medical use in the state and Russian languages place in a pack from cardboard.
To Store storage conditions in the place protected from light at a temperature not above 25 °C.
To store out of children’s reach!
A period of storage
it is impossible to use Drug after the expiry date specified on packing.
According to the prescription
Producer JSC SOFARMA, Sofia, Bulgaria
the Owner of the registration certificate
of JSC OLAYNFARM
Address: Rupnitsu St. 5, Olaine, LV-2114, Latvia.
The address of the organization accepting in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan claims from consumers on quality of products: 050009 Almaty, the ave. of Abay 151/115, office 807, phone number / fax 007 727 333 46 52
to Develop E-mail of firstname.lastname@example.org