The instruction for medical use
of Hexikon Torgovoye medicine a name
Mezhdunarodnoye the unlicensed
name Chlorhexidin Lekarstvennaya a form
Suppositories vaginal, 16 mg
One suppository contains
active agent of a chlorhexidin biglyukonat – 16 mg,
excipients: basis for suppositories: a macrogoal of 1500 (polyethylene oxide 1500) of 92% – 98%, a macrogoal 400 (polyethylene oxide 400) of 8% – 2% enough before receiving a suppository weighing 3.10 g.
Suppositories of color, white or white with yellowish shade, torpedo-shaped form. Marbling of a surface
of Antiseptics and antimicrobial drugs for treatment of gynecologic diseases is allowed. Other antiseptic agents and antimicrobial drugs.
The ATX G01AX code
Pharmacokinetics At properties intravaginalny use is practically not soaked up, has no systemic action.
Hexikon’s pharmacodynamics – antiseptic drug for topical administration, is active concerning the simplest, gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, viruses, including: Treponema pallidum, Chlamidia spp., Ureaplasma spp., Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Bacteriodes fragilis, Herpes virus. To slabochuvstvitelna drug some strains of Pseudomonas spp., Proteus spp. and also acid resisting forms of bacteria, spores of bacteria, mushrooms are steady. Hexikon does not break functional activity of lactobacilli. Keeps activity (though a little lowered) in the presence of blood, pus.
– prevention of infections, sexually transmitted (clamidiosis, ureaplasmosis, trichomoniasis, gonorrhea, syphilis, genital herpes, etc.) to apply no later than two hours after sexual intercourse
– prevention of infectious and inflammatory complications in obstetrics and gynecology (before operational treatment of gynecologic diseases, before childbirth and abortion, before installation of an intrauterine spiral (Naval Forces), before and after diathermocoagulation of a neck of the uterus, before intrauterine researches)
– treatment of a bacterial vaginosis, colpitises (including nonspecific, mixed, mecotic), erosion of a neck of the uterus, an itching of a vulva, including during pregnancy and a lactation
the Route of administration and
Intravaginalno’s doses. Before use the suppository is exempted from planimetric packing.
For treatment: on 1 suppository 2 times a day, within 7-10 days. If necessary extension of a course of treatment up to 20 days is possible.
For prevention of infections, sexually transmitted: 1 suppository no later than 2 hours after the unprotected sexual intercourse.
– the allergic reactions, an itching undergoing later drug withdrawals
of the Contraindication
– hypersensitivity to drug components
– girls prior to the beginning of menarche
simultaneous use with iodine is not recommended.
The drug Hexikon is not compatible to soap and also detergents containing anion group (saponins, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose) if they are entered intravaginalno.
instructions Toilet of External Genitals Hexikon does not affect efficiency and shipping of suppositories vaginal.
The children’s age
of Hexikon, suppositories appoint vaginal, 16 mg to girls with approach monthly.
Pregnancy and a lactation
Drug is not contraindicated during pregnancy and in the period of a lactation.
Features of influence of medicine on ability to run the vehicle or potentially dangerous mechanisms
Use of drug does not affect ability to run the vehicle or potentially dangerous mechanisms.
Now about cases of overdose of the drug Hexikon it was not reported.
The form of release and packing
On 1 or 5 suppositories place in blister strip packaging from a film polyvinylchloride, laminated by polyethylene.
On 1 planimetric packing with 1 suppository and two fingerstalls, or on 2 planimetric packs with 5 suppositories together with the instruction for medical use in the state and Russian languages place in a pack from cardboard.
To Store storage conditions at
a temperature not higher than 25 S. Hranit out of children’s reach!
not to apply a period of storage after an expiration date.
There are no reviews yet.