100 g contain
- Active ingredient – polymethylsiloxane polyhydrate
(nonlinear polycondensation product 1, 1, 3, 3 -tetrahydroxy-1,3-dimethyldisiloxane polyhydrate) 70 g,
- Excipient – purified water 30 g
The drug is not absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract, it is excreted unchanged within 12 hours.
Enterosgel® has a porous structure of an organosilicon matrix (molecular sponge) of a hydrophobic nature, which is characterized by a sorption effect on only medium molecular weight toxic metabolites (m.m. from 70 to 1000). Enterosgel® has pronounced sorption and detoxification properties. In the lumen of the gastrointestinal tract, the drug binds and removes from the body endogenous and exogenous toxic substances of various nature, including bacteria and bacterial toxins, antigens, food allergens, drugs and poisons, salts of heavy metals, alcohol. The drug also sorbs some metabolic products of the body, including excess bilirubin, urea, cholesterol and lipid complexes, as well as metabolites responsible for the development of endogenous toxicosis.
Indications for use
In adults, as a detoxifier:
– Acute and chronic intoxications of various origins;
– Acute poisoning with potent and toxic substances, including drugs and alcohol, alkaloids, salts of heavy metals;
– Acute intestinal infections as part of complex therapy
– Purulent-septic diseases, accompanied by severe intoxication, as part of complex therapy
– Food and drug allergies
– Hyperbilirubinemia (viral hepatitis) and hyperazotemia (chronic renal failure)
– In order to prevent chronic intoxication for employees of hazardous industries (professional intoxication with polytropic chemical agents, xenobiotics, incorporated radionuclides, lead, mercury, arsenic compounds, oil products, organic solvents, nitrogen oxides, carbon oxides, fluorides, salts of heavy metals).
Dosage and administration
Enterosgel® paste is taken orally 1-2 hours before or after eating or taking other medications with water.
It is recommended to mix the required amount of the drug in a glass in a triple volume of water at room temperature or take it orally with water.
Dosage for adults – 15 g – 22.5 g (1 – 1.5 tablespoons) 3 times a day. Daily dose of 45 g – 67.5 g.
For the prevention of chronic intoxication – 22.5 g 2 times a day for 7-10 days monthly.
In case of severe intoxication during the first three days, the dose of the drug can be doubled.
The duration of treatment for acute poisoning is 3-5 days, and for chronic intoxications and allergic conditions, 2-3 weeks. Repeated course on the recommendation of a doctor.
The frequency of adverse reactions that may occur during therapy is given as the following gradation: very often (> 1/10); often (>1/100, <1/10); infrequently (> 1/1000, <1/100); rarely (>1/10000, <1/1000); very rarely (<1/10000).
– nausea, constipation
– the appearance of a feeling of disgust for the drug in severe renal or hepatic insufficiency.
– individual intolerance to the components of the drug
– intestinal atony
– intestinal obstruction.
– women during pregnancy and lactation
– children under 18
It is possible to reduce the absorption of other drugs while taking it with Enterosgel®. The drug can be used in complex therapy with other drugs, subject to the rule of separate intake in time – 1-2 hours before or after taking other drugs.
The drug can be used in complex therapy with other drugs, subject to the rule of taking 1-2 hours apart in time before or after taking other drugs.
Inform your doctor about the appearance of any, including those not mentioned in this leaflet, adverse reactions and sensations, as well as changes in laboratory parameters during therapy.
Pregnancy and lactation
Enterosgel® is contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation.
Features of the effect of the drug on the ability to drive a vehicle or potentially dangerous mechanisms.
The influence of Enterosgel® on the ability to drive a vehicle or potentially dangerous mechanisms has not been identified.
Cases of overdose have not been identified.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 30°C. Store after the first opening in a tightly closed container.
Freezing is not allowed.
Keep out of the reach of children!
Shelf life – 3 years.
Do not use after the expiration date.